John’s Run/Walk Shop can provide race direction. Contact Chuck Griffis at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We will provide:
- Course marking.
- Pre-race consultation.
- Listing on www.johnsrunwalkshop.com
- Finish line equipment and race timing.
- Race results.
- Post race follow-up meeting.
We can also provide additional bib numbers and safety pins at a cost of .35 cents per number.
Race Organizers’ Responsibilities:
- Sponsors for the race.
- Location permit.
- Traffic control.
- Volunteers for race committee and race day.
- Race day registration.
- Miler marker timers.
- Post race printed results.
- $100 in one dollar bills for change for race day entries.
- On race bibs write participants’ name, age and sex with an indelible pen.
- Waiver of liability from race sponsor.
- Map of the course.
What to Include on Your Entry Form:
- Answer the basic questions (Who? What? Where? When? Why? How much?).
- Liability release.
- How and where to send pre-registration.
- Race contact information (phone number and e-mail address).
- List age groups and awards.
- List restrictive groups (pets, rollerblades, etc.).
- Water availability and refreshments.